Hi! I am a junior year student of Master at School of Electronics Engineering and Computer Science, Peking University, and under the supervision by professor Shiliang Zhang. I’ve received the B.E. degree from School of Computer Science of Sichuan University in 2016. I’m familiar with C/C++, Java, Python and Caffe, Pytorch.
My research interest include Edge Detection, Semantic Segmentation, and Deep Learning.
- Intership in Horizon Robotics Inc., May 2018 – May 2019
- Vice president of IBM Club, Sichuan University, 2014 – 2015
- Vice president of Web Development Association, SiChuan University, 2014 – 2015
- Jianzhong He, Shiliang Zhang and etc.: Bi-Direction Cascade Network for Perceptual Edge Detection(CVPR2019).
- Jianzhong He, Xiaobin Liu and Shiliang Zhang: EAGER: Edge-Aided imaGe undERstanding System(ICMR2019).
- Research Field: I’m interested in edge detection and image segmentation, and has some knowledge of Object detection, person re-id and fine-grained classification.
- English: CET-6(479)
- Merit Student, Peking University, 2018
- Postgraduate special scholarship of EECS, Peking University Dec. 2017
- IBM mainframe application of 2014 national campus competition, Single Group, 2nd Prize and Team Group, 3rd Prize Dec. 2014
- The 39th ACM-ICPC international collegiate programming competition, Xi’an, Asian regional competition, Bronze medal Oct. 2014
- The 5th “blue bridge cup” national software and information technology talent competition, 1st Prize of Province and 3rd Prize of National May. 2014
- “Challenge cup” web design competition of sichuan university, 2nd Prize Nov. 2013
- National Scholarship, Sichuan University comprehensive first class scholarship 2014 – 2015
- IBM Outstanding Student 2015 Scholarship Dec. 2015
- Sichuan University comprehensive second class scholarship 2013 – 2014
- National Inspirational Scholarship 2013 – 2014
Page design by Jianzhong He