Jianzhong He and etal. (2019). "EAGER: Edge-Aided imaGe undERstanding System" ICMR 2019
- B.S. in Chengdu, Sichuan University, 2012.09 - 2016.07
- M.S. in Beijing, Peking University, 2016.09 - 2019.07
- Advisor: Prof. Shiliang Zhang
- April 2018 - April 2019: Inter, Auto Driving
- Horizon Robotics, Inc.
- Duties included: Research on the semantic segmentaion
- Supervisor: Dr. Yanhu Shan & Dr Ming Yang
- Julia 2019 - Present: Noah’s Ark Lab., Machine Vision Depart.
- Huawei Inc.
- Duties included: semantic segmentation, knowledge distillation, abandoned object dectection
- Supervisor: Dr. Lingxi Xie
Jianzhong He, Shiliang Zhang and etal. (2019). "Bi-Directional Cascade Network for Perceptual Edge Detection." CVPR 2019.
Jianzhong He, Shiliang Zhang and etal. (2020). "BDCN: Bi-Directional Cascade Network for Perceptual Edge Detection." IEEE T-PAMI 2020.
Xinyue Huo, Lingxi Xie, Jianzhong He, and etal. (2020). "ATSO: Asynchronous Teacher-Student Optimizationfor Semi-Supervised Medical Image Segmentation." CVPR 2021.
Jianzhong He, Xu Jia and etal. (2021). "Multi-Source Domain Adaptation with Collaborative Learning for Semantic Segmentation." CVPR 2021.
Takashi Isobe, Xu Jia, Shuajun Chen, Jianzhong He, and etal. (2021). "Multi-Target Domain Adaptation With Collaborative Consistency Learning." CVPR 2021.
Longhui Wei, Lingxi Xie, Jianzhong He and etal. (2021). "Can Semantic Labels Assist Self-Supervised Visual Representation Learning?." Arxiv.
ShuaiJun Chen, Xu Jia, Jianzhong He and etal. (2021). "Semi-supervised Domain Adaptation based on Dual-level Domain Mixing for Semantic Segmentation." CVPR 2021.
Service and leadership
- Reviewer of T-PAMI, T-CSVT, T-ITS, SMCA